The Registrar of Last Resort (RoLR) is a non-profit organisation that seeks to quarantine malicious domains. It will:
- Work closely with ICANN, Registries, Registrars and the DNS community to mitigate the impact of malicious domain names.
- Increase our collaboration with other key security organisations and researchers to share discoveries and analysis.
- Develop and release whitepapers and reports based on our research.
- Further develop our website to provide information and reports to the interested public.
- Participate in future security conferences and workgroups.
- Increase our communication with the public.